Monday, April 9, 2007

30 Years!

30 years ago today, Gail and I married. Wow! I am still trying to figure out where the past 30 years has gone. I am sure that those of you, who are older than I, can attest to this reality of passing time. The last 30 years has been an incredible experience. There have been a lot of bumps in the road – but then again, every road is filled with bumps. Thanks, Gail, for loving me, for believing in me and for not being “normal” - your ability to be a big kid has made times that could have been very hard more bearable and enjoyable. I enjoy seeing life through your eyes and I look forward to the future with you. I love you.

3 comments:

KGMom said...

Happy happy anniversary--has it been that long? I guess I should not be surprised as our 40th is coming up this December.
May you have many more happy decades together

Anonymous said...

I too remember well the day, or rather, the evening. Saturday before Easter Sunday, 1977! Your mother & I left the next day after Sunday Services at church for Denver Colorado and the annual meeting of CHA. You wouldn't remember that of course, with more important things on your mind. You should receive our card tomorrow or Thursday. We had it in time but forgot to mail it in timwe. Love, Father "C"

Climenheise said...

I couldn't remember the exact date, but I remember the day well enough. I remeber someone crumpling to the floor in a faint. I remember that you got married before Lois and me, even though I came seven years ahead of you from the womb. I guess I was sort of slow, and you were kind of fast!